20th KIAF presents Film Craft jury team
Meet the fourth team of the international jury of Kyiv International Advertising Festival, which will evaluate entries in Film Craft contest. The jury teams includes professionals from the advertising industry and the field of cinematography, who are familiar with the filming process and work in various visual genres.
• Benjamin Nicolas, Director, France
• Dax Martinez-Vargas, Comedy TV Commercials Director, D.G.A., USA
• Peter Montgomery, Executive Producer, UK
• Timothy Kendall, Director, USA
• John O'Hagan, Director, Ireland
• Berent Baytekin, Co-Founder, Autonomy, Turkey
• Macar Severin, Director, TGM Studio, Moldova
• Dmytriy Schegolychyn, Producer, Creative Director, Movators, Kazakhstan
• Sandro Gabilaia, Co-founder & Executive Producer, Metro Production, Georgia
The judges of Film Craft will pay attention not only on creativity and execution of projects, but as well on technical side of the projects – on direction, on script, on cinematography, on sound design and etc.
In May, 12 international contests will be evaluated by international professionals. Four teams of juries have already been published – via link all details can be founded.
KIAF Organizing Committee recommends to submit entries before the second deadline April, 5 and save on entries submission. The final deadline is on April 26, 2019.
In case of any questions, please contact the organizing committee: (+38 044) 490-90-30, firstname.lastname@example.org.